Vase - Berber Medium - Beige - Zenza
Pros and cons
- Each vase is unique
- Beautiful as a group, for stills and compositions
- Neutral colors, easy to combine
- Hand-shaped and hand painted
- Do not use water in these vases, only suitable for dried flowers and decoration
- The painting may differ slightly from the photo
Download/print specifications PDF
|Old Zenza productname||Berber Vase Medium|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimension||Ø 19 x 30 cm high|
|Also found under|
Originally, this type of pottery was made by woman only, in the foothills of the Atlas mountains.
After drying, the pots are covered with a layer of thin white clay.
The hand painted motifs in red and ochre are abstract and ancient, often symbolising fertility and protection.
This unique pottery collection looks excellent in a very clean modern setting but is also stunning in a boho-inspired interior.