Wax Holder - Hand Double - Silver - Zenza
Pros and cons
- Nice shadow effect due to the hole pattern
- Brass never rusts and lasts a lifetime
- Nice to combine with other shapes in a group
- Some maintenance is required to maintain the shine and colour
- Discoloration may occur, it will darken a bit and shine less
- You can prevent this by treating it twice a year with a spray, this HG spray can be found at
Download/print specifications PDF
|Minimum sold per||4|
|Old Zenza productname||Waxholder Hand Double Nickel|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimension||11 x 8,5 x 5 cm high|
|Also found under|
All Candle Lights
Is there something more beautiful to start with than to light the candles for a pleasant evening?
There is plenty of choice and the combination of different shapes and sizes of candleholders reinforces the effect, especially on a beautiful tray.
This waxine holder is made of brass.
The beautiful patterns are hand-punctured to perfection. If you pinch your eyes a little, all those little bright spots are like a starry sky. Isn’t that the start of a beautiful evening?
The patterns you see in the waxholders are punctured by hand, without the use of any stencils. Therefor each one is unique. Please note that the filigrain pattern is always different.